Thursday, August 20, 2009

Alright, i'm making the plunge into the blogging world. I'm not much of a diary/journal writer but maybe writing on a copmputer will keep me motivated to write about the happenings in my life.

A little background first: Ahem....I am 23 years old, that's right. I'm not in high school, not in college, I am a 23 year old. I may look young (and I am reminded of that daily) but I think I am mature for my age. I graduated with honors and a 3.0 from Baylor University in May 2008. I had Lucy April 24, 2008. I married James July 7, 2007. Yes my 2007/2008 year was quite busy but it was all worth it.

Now I am a week from paying off all of James' debt...that's almost $90,000 gone it about a year and a half. James lives in Iraq to work as a forensic scientist and hopefully will be home the end of this year. He needs a job here to come home too.

I am a youth minister for the middle school at my parish and working on law school applications (which is what I should do right now but instead I'm writing a blog). I am looking at Texas schools mostly for law school. I love my job, even with the recent news that Lucy is not allowed to come with me to the office. But, that's okay because I get to spend more time at home and still get paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment